GodSlayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roddik Dynamis Application (accepted)

Go down

Roddik Dynamis Application (accepted) Empty Roddik Dynamis Application (accepted)

Post  Roddik Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 am

Character's Name: Roddik

Jobs/Levels: 75 DRG, 75 RDM, 70 BLM, 61 SAM on the way

Main Job: DRG

Secondary Job: RDM, BLM on the rise

Other gears you would like outside Dyna: Salvage - Are's armor; Assault - Mythic polearm, Askar,Goliard,Homam (maybe);

How much do you know about Dyna: 1st time run on 8/3/09, as long as I follow directions I'll do well, as I hope you can agree.

Missions: RotZ: The Sealed Shrine; CoP: Darkness Named; ToAU: Legacy of the Lost; WotG: Purple, the New Black; Final fight on both ACP and MKd'E

What other things you would like to accomplish ingame: I'd like to finish the missions for each expansion, I would like to do more Assaults, Dynamis, Salvage, etc.

How did you hear about LS: Shout for recruitment in Whitegate, there arent many ls's that do runs that I can make the times.

How long have you played FFX: 2 1/2 years

Have competely understand the rules? Yes I do, seems simple enough, I like the 'no drama' policy mostly because if people cant get along playing this game then it's no longer fun for anyone. I just would like to learn and understand the point system eventually.

Tell us a little about your self. I'm a Field Supervisor in Fire Protection, I live in Las Vegas, I normally play this game Tues. - Sat. (soon to change to be available Mon. as well). I play for fun.

Roddik

Back to top Go down