GodSlayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mei~mei~ Application (Accepted)

Go down

Mei~mei~ Application (Accepted) Empty Mei~mei~ Application (Accepted)

Post  meira Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 am

Character's Name: Meira Maru-Kaniha (Mei~mei~)

Jobs/Levels: THF, BRD, PLD, RNG, MNK, BLM, WHM(semi-retired)
Sub: 42NIN 37WAR 50SAM 63DRG 41SMN

Main Job: THF BRD(usually prefer one or other)

Secondary Job: PLD, BLM

Other gears you would like outside Dyna: in Northern Sky

How much do you know about Dyna: have 2 years dyna experience, I have all wins except Tavnazin

Missions:Sandy - 10
Windy - 10
Basty - 10
CoP - Done
RoZ - Done
WoTG - Mission 15ish
ACP - Done
Moogle - Done
Dyna - all wins but Tav

What other things you would like to accomplish ingame: make friends(its a game, who cares whose uber)

How did you hear about LS: Aesica

How long have you played FFX: 5-6 years now

Have competely understand the rules? makes sense Razz

Tell us a little about your self: hmmm, what to put here. Big game player, started with Final Fantasy and have worked my way up. Mainly RPG fan, FF,StarOcean, Chrono Series, Grandia series(<3 Grandia 3), Xeno series. Also Sou Cali fan, one few fighters I'll play, gimme Talim and you'll die slowly and painfully. Razz I am a fun person, I like to have fun and goof around. I can also be shy at times, but only at first, usually when i open upto ppl I start to tease and joke with them, but always make sure they know its all in fun. Ofcourse I have Mr Huggykins, my cat, he's a butterscotch tabby. He watched too much Naruto one day and likes to play Ninja now, or in other words, hides all time, then will appear outta no where. I know he's still alive when his food is gone shortly aftr i put some in the bowl O.o. But he <3s his mommy and comes to bed every night like a good boy. He will climb things and even jump from 6ft tall bookcases, but getn him to go down stairs on his own, he'll sit there and whine til i carry him down. Razz Then theres Reese my chocolate lab, she's just a pest runin around all time, tryn to act like a little puppy even though she weighs almost as much as i do.
meira
meira

Back to top Go down